Did you know... you can book up to 15 nights in this property?
PLEASE NOTE, Prices are per person per night in USD
Astor Victoria is 2015’s winner of London’s Most Popular Hostel and it is easy to understand why. In a great location near Victoria station in Pimlico, central London is accessible by tube in just 15 minutes. Popular with backpackers and travellers since 1989, in a wonderful street close to the River Thames you will not be upset for picking this hostel. It has a great location, comfortable rooms and great staff, to make your stay in London as fun as possible! Astor Hostels is also the recipient of the Hostelworld Lifetime Achievement Award for excellence in the hostel industry.
Please note: VALID government issued ID required to stay with us, and ALL guests must be between 18-35 YEARS.
At Astor Victoria you will have full access to:
• Free fast Wi-Fi throughout the building, free PC Access and free printing facilities (boarding passes, tickets etc…)
• Large fully equipped kitchen, dining room and common area
• Beautiful lounge area with comfy sofas and enormous projector screen
• Free luggage storage, under bed storage and safety deposit boxes
• Laundry facilities available 24-hours. Hairdryers and ironing facilities free to use
• Clean, crisp linen and fresh towels for hire
• Free City Maps, Walking Tours and advice on local attractions
• Continental Breakfast for just £0.50 (All proceeds go to charity)
• CCTV in all common areas with a 24-hour reception with someone always on duty.
• Hire padlocks and adaptors free of charge with a deposit.
We have the most sociable hostels in London if you are outgoing. Astor hosts events every night either within the premises or out on the town! Including Movie nights in our Cinema Room, Bowling, Pub Crawls and Dinner Nights.