This Property Type requires a minimum stay of 2 nights.
PLEASE NOTE, Prices are per person per night in USD
Astor Museum is in the bustling neighbourhood of Holborn/Bloomsbury, and is the most central of the Astor group. Within a 10-minute walk you can be in Leicester Square, Covent Garden and Piccadilly Circus so be ready to catch a show or be at a nightclub in minutes. Astor Hostels is the winner of the Best Small Hostel Group in the world in 2015, and a Lifetime Achievement Award for excellence in the hostel industry. This really is the most central hostel to London’s best attractions, and a warm, comfortable and welcoming place to rest.
Please note: VALID government issued ID required to stay with us, and ALL guests must be between 18-35 YEARS.
At Astor Museum you will have full access to:
• Free fast Wi-Fi throughout the building, free PC Access and free printing facilities (boarding passes, tickets etc…)
• Large fully equipped kitchen, dining room and common area
• Lounge area with comfy sofas and television
• Free luggage storage, under bed storage and safety deposit boxes
• Laundry facilities available 24-hours. Hairdryers and ironing facilities free to use
• Clean, crisp linen and fresh towels for hire
• Free City Maps, Walking Tours and advice on local attractions
• Continental Breakfast for just £0.50 (All proceeds go to charity)
• CCTV in all common areas with a 24-hour reception with someone always on duty.
• Hire padlocks and adaptors free of charge with a deposit.
We have the most sociable hostels in London if you are outgoing. Astor hosts events every night either within the premises or out on the town! Including Games nights, Bowling, Pub Crawls and Dinner Nights, there is something for everybody.