PLEASE NOTE, Prices are per person per night in USD
Book Smart - Stay Smart!
Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel is perfectly located in the heart of central London, created with the hostel and budget traveller in mind.
We are located just off London and Europe's most popular shopping areas of Portobello Market, Knightsbridge and Oxford Street, we're also less than 100 metres from one of London's biggest and most famous parks. We are a short walk away from many of the iconic and famous sites of London, an ideal area for any type of trip.
You can stroll down any of the streets in the area and feel like you're part of a movie set, either in Portobello Market in Notting Hill or in the surrounding royal parks.
We provide cheap, affordable and value-for-money budget accommodation in London and your safety and comfort are our primary concerns.
• FREE Wi-Fi and Internet access available in the common rooms
• FREE linens and blankets included
• FREE Breakfast
• Security Lockers in the Rooms
• 24-hour reception
• Currency Exchange available at reception
• No lock-out times or curfews
• Individual security key-cards for every room
• 24-hour CCTV for added security
• Comfortable common rooms with satellite TV
• On-site self-service laundry facilities
• Free tourist information and 24-hour assistance
• 24 - hour kitchen available for guests
The local transport links are great, as the location of the hostel in Central London is amazing. We're located within three minutes walking distance (with luggage!) from both Queensway and Bayswater tube stations. There are 24-hour buses running next to the hostel.
Beat the long lines at your favourite attractions and buy Fast Track tickets to all the major London attractions - such as Madame Tussaud's and the London Eye - directly from our 24hr travel and ticket desk. We also sell discount theatre tickets to all major shows in the West End.
We’ve teamed up with 1 Big Night Out Pub Crawl and every night you can join best pub crawl in London for only £12. Also we're within walking distance to all the major clubs and bars and the trendy Mayfair and Notting Hill areas, but not close enough to disturb your night's rest.
Please read our Things to Note below before booking.