Did you know... you can book up to 31 nights in this property?
PLEASE NOTE, Prices are per person per night in USD
We offer budget accommodation located in North West London zone 2 (Willesden Green/Kilburn being local underground stations.)
If you are looking to meet and socialise with other friendly travellers, you can choose from 4, 6, 8 or 10 bed dorm rooms, mixed or female only!
We are not a party hostel, but we offer friendly, relaxed 'homely' accommodation. The hostel has a great atmosphere where you can socialise with other travellers to give you that feel for London life. There's no curfew, so you can discover our beautiful city on your own terms!
All bedding is provided. Large, fully equipped shared kitchen, comfortable lounge room with plasma T.V, garden area, night caretaker, daily cleaners, no curfew, FREE INTERNET (basic wifi connection and shared computers provided), coin operated washer and dryer on site.
A simple breakfast of toast, butter, jam, coffee and tea is provided free of charge for any dorm bookings
- Please note our youth hostel unfortunately has an age restriction of 18-45 years old. We offer private accommodation for guests outside of this age bracket.
Choose from single, double/twin, triple and quad rooms and studios.
All rooms and studios have :
- Fresh linen
- Colour TV
- Welcome pack
- Wooden floorboards
- Bar fridge
- FREE WIFI (basic connection)
- Access to coin operated washer and dryer on site
Private rooms are completely private, and you have access to our fully equipped kitchens, and communal bathrooms.
Studio apartments are fully equipped with your own private ensuite, and kitchenette, no shared facilities.
- Please note that studio apartments incur an additional £2 per day, on top of the total rent owed.
- Please note that private accommodation is not serviced. We can service rooms/studios upon request at an additional charge. Please contact reception.
We offer a FREE PICK UP SERVICE from the Willesden Green station.
Monday - Saturday : 11am - 5:30pm
Sunday : 11am - 3:30pm
If you are delayed, or plan to arrive outside of these hours, please advise, and we will email details on how to do a 'self check in'
We have a minimum spend of £250 to make payment by credit/debit card.
Any payments made by card incur a 5% surcharge.
Payments by cash/bankers draft are accepted.