Show all properties in Dresden
|Lollis Homestay, Dresden, Germany
|Goerlitzer Str. 34, 01099 Dresden, Dresden, Germany
PLEASE NOTE, Prices are per person per night in USD
We colour your stay!!
Free (old, but roadworthy) bicycles
Free city map
Free tea & coffee
Sunday: Free Dinner
Monday: Games Evening
Tuesday: Mulled Wine evening
Wednesday: Free Dinner
Watch out the blackboard for irregular special events like excursions, game evenings or pub crawls.
We are the genuine backpackers hostel in the center of Dresden with the bit more information, personality and coziness.
Our style is an authentic mirror of the surrounding Dresden Neustadt neighbourhood, a quarter home to artists and characters, with the lingering smell of the anarchistic spirit, born in the time before the iron Curtain fell.
Meet people from all over the world, listen to and learn from their stories. Enjoy a little oasis of world peace in the beautiful and exciting city of Dresden.
We offer individually designed rooms for everyone and staff that loves its job.
Top 5 reasons to stay at Lollis Homestay
1. Central location: close to historic downtown, 15 minutes to the Dresden Neustadt Train Station and right in the middle of Dresden's lively trendy district.
2. Reasonable prices: from 15, including free tee and coffee, free map, free bicycles and much more.
3. Wide-ranging facilities: fully-equipped guest kitchen, book exchange, free lockers,a female only dormitory, free walking tour guide-books, internet access...
4. Good ratings: on all major hostel-websites our reviews are excellent (between 80-90%).
5. Experienced receptionists: friendly, multi-lingual, know everything about Dresden.
Please pay for your accommodation in cash on arrival. Visa- or Mastercard is also accepted, but please note that we have to charge €2,50 extra for credit-card transactions.
From April to November : 24h reception
From November to April : open from 7am in the morning to 11pm in the evening
(check in after 11pm is possible with a special agreement. in case give us a call or a short mail)
amenities (not compulsory):
breakfast 4 Euro per person
bed linen (once off payment) 2 Euro per person
* genuine backpackers, no big groups, no school classes
* free tea and coffee
* free city map
* fully-equipped kitchen
* late riser friendly: check out 12 am
* free (old, but roadworthy) bicycles
* high-speed internet access, free WiFi
* breakfast available
* lockers for dormitories
* telephone, also for incoming calls
* free CD and book exchange
* lots of games, music CD's
* iron and ironing board, fan, alarm clock, umbrella
* no TV anywhere
* free luggage storage
* credit cards accepted
* NEW: burn your pictures onto CD
For the cyclists
* safe backyard to leave bicycles
* bike-repair kits
* washing machine & tumble dryer
* several bike shops around the corner
* various maps of Dresden and surrounding areas
* healthy breakfast
* no membership required, no expensive membership cards
* free booking for your next hostel in the Backpacker Network Germany
* calling cards available for cheap phone-calls home
* internet terminal with all messengers, Skype, headset etc.
* cosy lounge for chat and beer
* money-saving tips for onward travel
* laundry service
* dormitory for women only
* with a big mirror, fan and dressing table
* big spacious bathroom
For city explorers
* lots of information on public transport and the city
* history books about Dresden
* 6 different walking-tour guidebooks available for free
* extensive information on trips to other areas near Dresden
For the party animals
* wide range of night-life information
* up to date info about concerts, clubs and pubs
* no ticket? - ask us, maybe we can find one for you in Dresden
For apartment seekers
* extensive list of websites and newspapers with apartment ads
* info about notice-boards with accommodation ads
Cancellation policy: 48 hours prior arrival date. In case of a late cancellation or a no show we will charge the first night of the stay
City tax is not included in the given rates. The lodging tax is a 15th (ca. 6,66%) of the amount owed for the individual overnight stay.
Exemptions possible for business travelers, handicaped people and children up to the age of majority
- Free of Charge
- Fax Service
- Card Phones
|Sport & Leisure:
- Bicycle Hire
- Common Room
- Games Room
|In Room Facilities:
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
|Food & Drink:
- Bicycle Parking
- 24 Hour Security
- 24 Hour Reception
- Towels Hire
- Hairdryer for Hire
- Tours Desk
- Luggage Storage