Did you know... you can book up to 31 nights in this property?
PLEASE NOTE, Prices are per person per night in USD
Whether you're a backpacker or a budget traveller, you will enjoy Palmers Lodges Swiss Cottage. The grand charm of the historic building combined with our great service and location will be one of the most unique city experiences you will have in London.
Recently renovated, Swiss Cottage boasts not only a fantastic London city location and building but our services are unbeatable! We have a 24 hour reception so you can be assured we are always there for you if you need us, we have also taken great care when it comes to your safety & security so you don't need to worry and can chill in our bar or relax in the lounge and watch the latest game.
An added bonus is that beds are pre-made and come with linen all for free, so the late arriving lodger can jump straight into bed, or the bar! We do believe that a happy guest needs a good breakfast, which is why we offer a full continental breakfast for only £4.50 and you will start your day full of energy! We also offer free Wi-Fi throughout the hostel so you can stay in touch with the rest of the world and explore what's on in London!
It is easy to forget when you stay at Swiss Cottage that there is a vibrant city just outside waiting for you! We are close to the underground (tube to the locals) so you can be in any of London's hotspots within minutes! If it's shopping you're looking for, the tube will take you directly from Swiss Cottage Station to the centre of Oxford Street, or you can shop till you drop at Europe's largest shopping centre Westfield. You could also have a drink or two in Leicester Square, take a spin on the London Eye or spot Kate and William at Buckingham Palace, all this and more with the tube from Swiss Cottage Station just around the corner!
Awarded “Best Customer Service” for two consecutive years (2012-2013) by the British Education Travel Association and 'Silver Award for Best Accommodation' in the UK youth travel.
Just some of our facilities and services:
▪ 24 hour reception and staff
▪ Check in time 2 pm, but you're always welcome to arrive before as we can store your luggage
▪ Check out time 11 am
▪ Key-card door access
▪ Free safes and luggage lockers in every room
▪ En-suite rooms available
▪ Coach and car parking available (£5.00)
▪ Full continental breakfast (£4.50)
▪ Full restaurant meals from £5.00
▪ Full CCTV coverage for added security
▪ Free linen and beds which are premade
▪ Group meal menus and packed lunches available
▪ Bar and late night lounge areas
▪ Reading, conservatory and quiet rooms
▪ Disabled access and lift
▪ Large selection of rooms including double, twin and dormitory rooms
▪ Heavy duty laptop and valuables safes at reception
▪ Ground floor reception and rooms
▪ Group and individual luggage storage
▪ Payphone, fax and photocopy facilities
▪ Free Wi-Fi and PC access
▪ Washing and drying facilities available
▪ Theatre and attraction ticket sales at reception
▪ Souvenirs and toiletries sales at reception
Note that this property has a maximum stay of 31 nights.
All under 18's must be accompanied by an adult and have a written approval from parents with a copy of their passport or I.D. If staying in a single sex dorm room the adult and child must be the same gender. Please note under 16's are not allowed to stay in dorm rooms. You must book a private room.
Please note that reservations for the night of the 31st December 2014 will be subject to a no-cancellation policy.
This property has a 24 HR cancellation policy. Bookings will need to by cancelled via email by 2 pm of the previous day the guest is supposed to arrive.
Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Guests are reminded that once they have paid on the day of check-in, no refunds will be issued.